Good morning and welcome back to the first ever Thankful HomeAcre Hop!
Your hosts are:
- Ann from Summers Acres
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
- Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
- Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
- and me!
This week and next we’d love to have you share with us your Thanksgiving recipes, ideas, tips, tricks, and tablescapes.
Don’t have any seasonal posts featured on your hop? No worries! Homesteading posts are always welcome.
My featured post from last week’s collection was Divine Hot Chocolate With Red Wine from Once Upon A Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. I’m definitely going to be giving this one a try and I love the fact that she used whole ingredients.
Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week! Featured bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.blackfoxhomestead.com" title="Black Fox Homestead"><img src="http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/Jennifer_Kuney_Cazzola/featured-button-e1360255973481_zps0659d369.jpg" alt="Black Fox Homestead" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! We reserve the right to delete any posts that do not fit the bill. This would include advertisements.
There are just a few little rules to follow: (please note that we have added a new rule regarding no advertising)
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link as many appropriate, original posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too, as long as they have not been shared on the hop before ~ we’d like to keep the content fresh.
- Share the linky love! In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest! By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way