Good morning and welcome back to the Thankful HomeAcre Hop!
Your hosts are:
- Ann from Summers Acres
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
- Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
- Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
- and me!
This week and next we’d love to have you share with us your Thanksgiving recipes, ideas, tips, tricks, and tablescapes.
Don’t have any seasonal posts featured on your hop? No worries! Homesteading posts are always welcome.
In order to help you along with your healthy holiday baking, we’re hosting a coconut oil giveaway from Tropical Traditions.
Entry is easy, and we’ve included a recipe for some lovely acorn cookies for your Thanksgiving table.
There is still plenty of time to enter here!
I have two favorite posts from last week’s selection. The first is this one from The Farm Hand’s Companion on planting, growing, and harvesting Heirloom Apples:
The second is a recipe for Black Walnut Ice Cream with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon from One Acre Farm:
Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week and bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! We reserve the right to delete any posts that do not fit the bill. This would include advertisements.
There are just a few little rules to follow: (please note that we have added a new rule regarding no advertising)
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link as many appropriate, original posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too, as long as they have not been shared on the hop before ~ we’d like to keep the content fresh.
- Share the linky love! In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest! By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way