Good morning and welcome back to the HomeAcre Hop!
Your hosts are:
Ann from Summers Acres
Carol from Everything Home with Carol
Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
We’d love to stay in touch! A follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Etsy, Google+, Bloglovin’ or by email would be wonderful!
My favorite post this week is from Blue Yurt Farms on Pastured Pigs: Fencing and Shelter
Also be sure to stop by their blog and check out their collection of wallpapers featuring snapshots from around their farm. Very cool idea!
Please stop by to congratulate Blue Yurt Farms! Featured bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.blackfoxhomestead.com" title="Black Fox Homestead"><img src="http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/Jennifer_Kuney_Cazzola/featured-button-e1360255973481_zps0659d369.jpg" alt="Black Fox Homestead" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects!
There are just a few little rules to follow: (please note that we have added a new rule regarding no advertising)
- ~Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- ~Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- ~In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- ~If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- ~If you follow us by email you’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- ~Please only share content that you have created.
- ~and Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- ~Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- ~By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured.
- ~We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.blackfoxhomestead.com" title="Black Fox Homestead"><img src="http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/Jennifer_Kuney_Cazzola/reallysmallhomeacrehopbutton2_zps56fdab79.jpg" alt="Black Fox Homestead" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Real foodies….the Harvest Your Health bundle deal is live! Over $1,000.00 worth of ebooks, magazines, meal plans, and coupons for the low price of just $37.00! Be sure to check it out before the deal ends October 14.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read more about that here in our disclaimer