- Your hosts are:
- Ann from Summers Acres
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
- Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
- Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
- and me!
Congratulations to Julie for winning the emapanada press from Pantry Paratus!
If you didn’t win, and would still like to have one or some other nifty baking gadget Chaya is offering a 20% off discount any Bread, Pasta, and Pastry tool (including those on sale) through January 10, 2014. Just use the code BLACKFOX when you check out.
In case you missed our post last Tuesday we’re offering a little gift for you,click here to download and print off some holiday gift tags to help with your holiday wrapping! (I have to confess I still have much of mine yet to do. )
Now on to the hop…..my favorite post from last week was:
Christmas for a Sharecropper’s Daughter from The Farm Hand’s Companion. Beautiful post!
Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week! Featured bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
Now it is your turn! This week we’re looking for holiday inspiration from you: share with us your recipes, gift ideas, decorating tips, anything and everything Christmasy and holiday related. We’ll be sharing our favorites on our holiday pinterest board.
Don’t have anything holiday related to share? No worries! Homesteading posts of all sorts are always welcome!
There are just a few little rules to follow: (please note that we have added a new rule regarding no advertising)
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link as many appropriate, original posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too, as long as they have not been shared on the hop before ~ we’d like to keep the content fresh.
- Share the linky love! In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest! By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way