Happy Thanksgiving and welcome back to
theThankful HomeAcre Hop!
Your hosts are:
- Ann from Summers Acres
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
- Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
- Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
- and me!
Hope you all are enjoying a very Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
We had a number of wonderful holiday posts shared last week but my favorite was this recipe for a Pumpkin Smoothie and Pumpkin Hot Chocolate from Homestead Lady.
Also included in her post are tips for growing some great squash of your own!
Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week! Featured bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! We reserve the right to delete any posts that do not fit the bill. This would include advertisements.
There are just a few little rules to follow: (please note that we have added a new rule regarding no advertising)
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link as many appropriate, original posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too, as long as they have not been shared on the hop before ~ we’d like to keep the content fresh.
- Share the linky love! In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest! By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way