- Your hosts are:
- Ann from Summers Acres
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Lisa Lynn from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Mary from Homegrown on the Hill
- Nancy from Prudent Living ~ On the Home Front
- Sandra from Clear Water Farm Journal
- and me!
Here at Black Fox we’re gearing up for a lovely holiday season. While the snow did keep husbie away for two weeks, I’m looking forward to his return this evening and the ritual of decorating our tree over the weekend.
In order to help you along with your Christmas shopping, Pantry Paratus is sponsoring a giveaway for an empanada press that would make a great stocking stuffer either for yourself or a loved one on your list.
Additionally they’ve included a great coupon code for any item in their baking category including items on sale. If you still have a few things yet to get, check them out and make use of this great opportunity.
Click here to enter the giveaway!
My favorite post from last week was this one from Learning and Yearning: Can Farm-Life Boost your Immunity?
Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week! Featured bloggers feel free to grab the “featured” button to display on your blog or post. If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link your post back to the hop using the badge or a text link.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.blackfoxhomestead.com" title="Black Fox Homestead"><img src="http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y432/Jennifer_Kuney_Cazzola/featured-button-e1360255973481_zps0659d369.jpg" alt="Black Fox Homestead" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Now it is your turn. For the next two weeks we’re looking for holiday inspiration from you: share with us your recipes, gift ideas, decorating tips, anything and everything Christmasy and holiday related. We’ll be sharing our favorites on our holiday pinterest board.
Don’t have anything holiday related to share? No worries! Homesteading posts of all sorts are always welcome!
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Link as many appropriate, original posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too, as long as they have not been shared on the hop before ~ we’d like to keep the content fresh.
- Share the linky love! In order to encourage our blogging community, please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and give us a follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest! By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way